Recent assignments completed by Evaluate! include:
- Developing and implementing a framework for the Governance and Management of all National Health Information Systems for the Ministry of Health.
- Assisting and guiding project staff on a comprehensive review of the accountability arrangements between the Ministry of Health and the District Health Boards.
- Completing the development of policy and a Governance structure for an enhanced IT network for the entire New Zealand Health and Disability sector.
- Evaluating and completing case studies for a programme of Regional Economic Development initiatives for the Ministry of Economic Development.
- Scoping the review of a scheme that promotes, supports and funds technology development projects in businesses.
- Reviewing the International Investment Opportunities Fund that facilitates the development of research collaborations with international research partners for the Ministry of Research, Science & Technology.
- Reviewing and providing input to the Research and Evaluation Strategy for Housing New Zealand Corporation.
- Assessing and providing feedback on proposals for research funding applications originating within Massey University